Sunday, June 1, 2008

Car Power Amplifier Schematic

Dumas Duck Ate at ... Fashion


Branch "Babieca"
By Dumas Puto

food lovers looking for an environment gay, now have another option for dinner and lunch. The Flowers of the restaurants based 1816 (Bonorino 57) offers a pleasant environment in pastel color for tasting along and in depth. Reasonable price and good raw material for the request by letter the traditional way or run mode sputum.
The day I went to the relevant critical familiero was a gay. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my camera, but the memories make me reach for a description. I come and get a nice maƮtre'd invested. Behind my desk, in an oblique, a trio enjoyed lunch on Sunday between highlighting an attractive blonde German aspect out of a rave , not taking off his clothes and to cut the steak, if I was Fassbinder and I would have been. A table away, a family is guessed, but not as the papers were distributed. A boy gesturing as Pablito Ruiz, clutched the hand an old woman who looked like her mother, but do not know. There was another guy who does not know if it was the boyfriend or brother, and another bigger guy that looked like the father. Or, maybe the old woman was an old but was a follower of the late Divine, and the old man was Waters, the entire group of friends enjoying the weekend. And my assistant told me a long table, in which, it seems, a lesbian couple celebrating something, and drew autofotos kissing. Two women aged 40-something surrounded by other women and a couple of men, some 70 to 80 years, and some children who do not know who they were (there was a very androgynous look chubby). It is not known because it drew so many pictures, but was a group composed of people of diverse ages, a celebration of diversity, including grandmother going to the farewell of the girl that I married the nice girl.
good food, rich in meats and salmon ravioli.
rather strange thing is that they had birthday candles, just in this type of can-eat restaurants, which tend to celebrate these events. I told the waitress, a busty brunette that will surely eat it also.

Score: 8 cuaks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment